The Denver Performing Arts Complex & Sculpture Park
1400 Curtis Street, Denver, CO 80204
- Park in the Denver Performing Arts Center Garage and take the elevator to the 1st floor.
- Event entrance is on Champa St. between Speer Blvd. & 14th St.
- Rideshares should request their drop-off location to be 1245 Champa Street.
Rare is a great chance to get dressed up and enjoy an evening out! Cocktail casual attire is recommended. Please note, this event is rain or shine and the majority of the festivities are on grass.
RARE happens rain or shine.
The festival is rain or shine. It is never a bad idea to bring a rain jacket or layers depending on the weather report. Colorado springs mean varied weather. Bring your ID. This event is 21+ only and you will not be able to enter without it. ANY persons under 21 years old will be turned away at the gate, children/babies are not permitted. We will have water stations in various locations, clearly marked, around the festival. Please do not bring a water bottle to the festival. FREE water is available in the festival and all bottles will be recycled through our Zero Waste, Zero Hunger Program.
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Squirt guns, misters, spray bottles
- Laser pens and similar focused-light devices
- Bicycles, scooters, personal motorized vehicles need to be parked outside of festival grounds (bike parking will be available)
- Musical instruments
- Fake IDs (these will be confiscated and your wristband will be cut without refund)
- Water bottles
- Outside food & drink
This is a 21+ event only. No children or babies are allowed. Due to our permitting, this will be strictly enforced.
Yes! We will have water stations in various locations, clearly marked, around the festival.
All tickets are non-refundable.