The Denver Performing Arts Complex & Sculpture Park
1400 Curtis Street, Denver, CO 80204
- Park in the Denver Performing Arts Center Garage and take the elevator to the bottom floor/13th Street. Head out of the garage towards Champa Street/south. Turn right/west on Champa and head towards Sculpture Park. Entrance will be on your right.
- Rideshares should request their drop-off location to be 1245 Champa Street.
Located in the heart of Denver and celebrating 130 years of fun, Elitch Gardens is Colorado’s only world-class combination theme and water park. For one night only, Chicken Fight Festival will be taking over the park for our guests only! From I-25, go south on Speer Boulevard (Exit Speer South) then turn right onto Elitch Circle.
Take the RTD Flatiron Flyer to the US36 – Sheridan station. Top Taco is a 0.7 mile walk from the station!
Rare is a great chance to get dressed up and enjoy an evening out! Casual cocktail attire is recommended.
RARE happens rain or shine.
The festival is rain or shine. It is never a bad idea to bring a rain jacket or layers depending on the weather report. Colorado summers mean varied weather. Bring your ID. This event is 21+ only and you will not be able to enter without it. ANY persons under 21 years old will be turned away at the gate. We will have water stations in various locations, clearly marked, around the festival. Please do not bring a water bottle to the festival. FREE water is available in the festival and all bottles will be recycled through our Zero Waste, Zero Hunger Program.
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Squirt guns, misters, spray bottles
- Laser pens and similar focused-light devices
- Bicycles, scooters, personal motorized vehicles need to be parked outside of festival grounds (bike parking will be available)
- Musical instruments
- Fake IDs (these will be confiscated and your wristband will be cut without refund)
- Water bottles
- Outside food & drink
No. This is a 21+ event only. Please leave your children at home. We aren’t afraid they will drink, for their safety, we don’t want them in the vicinity of adults who are drinking.
Yes! We will have water stations in various locations, clearly marked, around the festival.
Tickets are non-refundable.